Although ecommerce has only been expanding from a last few years, the events of 2020 have accelerated its growth like anything. Consumers are now more comfortable shopping online than offline. To meet the increasing consumer base and competition, online businesses are compelled to push their limits. To maintain efficiency, ecommerce organizations need equally effective ecommerce tools.
Online store is critical for any ecommerce organization. It greatly defines your business’s virtual presence. How a company manages this online establishment largely determine its success. If you are an owner/marketer, you’d know how majority of your digital marketing functions are focused on your ecommerce website.
And why not? How the visitors engage with your business, the SEO of your website, your conversion rates, and other important things depend on your ecommerce website.
It is important to maintain an online store that is fast, mobile friendly, effective, has a simple & easy UI and engaging at the same time. Or else, you won’t be able to retain visitors on your website. This will further undermine your SEO efforts by increasing your bounce rate. Moreover, a slow loading and unoptimized website gets penalized by search engines.
Hence, it is of utmost importance to use the right ecommerce tools. Since the field of technology is innovating and improving with the time, ecommerce tools are also upgrading. To find out what solutions would suit your business best, follow the list below containing…
5 ecommerce tools which is best for small business
Shopify is most popular choices of small and medium businesses when it comes to ecommerce tools. Using this tool to develop an ecommerce store has a number of benefits. Some of them are listed below-
- Setting up ecommerce store with Shopify is quite easy. You don’t need any technical web development knowledge.
- It uses a compelling and simple UI which makes it easy to use.
- Shopify provides a great variety of professional-looking and engaging templates to choose from.
- You can easily customize and enhance your ecommerce store with various app integrations.
- It is a secure and reliable option as it can efficiently secure the confidential customer data along with taking care of its availability.
- It has excellent loading speed and is very mobile friendly.
- This ecommerce tool provides powerful digital marketing tools like gift cards, discount coupons, targeted email marketing, and so much more.
- The customer support is commendable.
- Setting up a reliable and secure payment gateway is easy.
- Shopify ecommerce websites are easy to optimize for search engines.
2. Wix eCommerce
Wix eCommerce is an extension of Wix.com Ltd– a web development company. Following are some features that make it a preference of many online small and medium businesses-
- Wix eCommerce ensures a good site speed.
- It has a wide range of templates to choose from.
- Marketing your ecommerce site is easy with this tool.
- The intuitive drag and drop interface makes it unique.
- It has top-notch customer help and support features.
- Wix App Market is an entire ecosystem of various plugins that comes with this tool which can help enhance your website.
- There are a lot more of exciting extra features you’d love to explore.
3. Weebly eCommerce
This is another ecommerce tool used by many small and medium online businesses. Following are the benefits you can derive by using Weebly for your online store development-
- Businesses using this tool can enhance their digital marketing program with Weebly Marketing.
- It comes with a user friendly interface
- This software solution also provides you easy to use tools.
- Depending upon your goals, you can easily design messages for email marketing.
- No need for prior web development knowledge.
Ecwid is an ecommerce tools best suited for small businesses and sole proprietors. The list below contains some of its key features-
- This is quite pocket friendly as compared to other options.
- You can build an attractive ecommerce store with its customizable design schemes.
- Using Ecwid, building an online store has become a fast and easy process.
- You can easily optimize your online store for all operating systems and devices with this tool.
- It can help boost sales for your business with its simple buying and check out processes.
- Product managing features of Ecwid is another reason why many small business owners love it.
Developed in 1999, this ecommerce software solution has been around for quite a long time. Below are some of the best features that make Volusion a choice of many small businesses-
- It an all-in-one ecommerce suite.
- The dashboard is quite simplified.
- Volusion comes with intuitive selling features.
- Its customization features is another reason why small and medium businesses love it.
- Along with paid themes, it also provides some free themes to choose from.
- It has inbuilt features that can aid in SEO of your ecommerce store.
As the field of technology is pushing its boundaries, we see upgrade in ecommerce tools every year. As an online business owner, it is important to catch up on these updates to stay competent. If you are considering to develop an ecommerce store for your business in 2021, above mentioned tools are some of the best solutions. Some of the key features of these software solutions are user friendliness, simple UI, easy to use tools, SEO friendly websites, customization, multiple app integrations, and so on. So, compare these features with your requirements and find out which tool suits your small business best.
Stay connected with us and get fresh updates. For more, follow our blog.